Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin error on start up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Keitou

(08-19-2010, 11:38 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2010, 05:39 PM)Keitou Wrote: [ -> ]i have a wii, i downloaded this to play gamecube games only as i heard it was the most reliable system for that, however i think i should just give up after all theres no point having an emulator cost more then buying all the games you want to play on it

Well, Wii does play gamecube discs as well.
Dolphin is just a fun project people develop in their spare time.

this is why i needed it for it's GC capabilities ^^', my younger siblings have all but destroyed all my gamecube disks hence a need to replace by a different means which would not cause me to throw money down the drain. And believe me when you've replaced skies of arcadia legends and harvest moon a wonderful life (difficult and expensive games to get here) 3 times each you will know my pain.
Wii can be softmodded to run backups either from a disc or images on a properly formatted hard drive with USB Loader GX or similar. If you are looking for something reliable, you've made the wrong choice by turning to emulation which can often be highly unreliable at times compared to the actual system.
Pages: 1 2