Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Im sorry but Im new to these forums and cant seem to find anything.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to find a download for the lastest svn of dolphin, as well as th dx11 plugin, and the lastest witmote new as well, if anyone can help me, it would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks.

Jeff
(08-18-2010, 12:09 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]:/
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html

Thank you I got it all going but now Im having problems with my wiimote settings for xbox360, How do I get the mouse and keyboard to function like a wimmote and my 360 controller to function as a classsic controller simultaneouslty?

Also moster hunter three gives me an error just after selecting begin game, it states

Unknown pointer adress prefix 38...know what thios is?
(08-18-2010, 12:23 PM)jeffdamann Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you I got it all going but now Im having problems with my wiimote settings for xbox360, How do I get the mouse and keyboard to function like a wimmote and my 360 controller to function as a classsic controller simultaneouslty?

Show a screenshot of your non-working config or be more specific of what you want. It's pretty straightforward to configure your keyboard/mouse/gamepad.

Quote:Also moster hunter three gives me an error just after selecting begin game, it states
Unknown pointer adress prefix 38...know what thios is?

There are issues with this game in Dolphin. Read the Monster Hunter Tri thread in the "Game Discussion" forum section.
(08-18-2010, 12:23 PM)jeffdamann Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you I got it all going but now Im having problems with my wiimote settings for xbox360, How do I get the mouse and keyboard to function like a wimmote and my 360 controller to function as a classsic controller simultaneouslty?

I think what he means there Billiard26 is getting both the keyboard and the Xbox Controller on at the same time for two player.

Soo with that logic:
@Jeffdamann: You just need to go to the Wiimote configuration tab.
Choose "Wiimote 1" and setup your keyboard and mouse here.
Choose "Wiimote 2" setup the Xbox controller here.

and then, when in game, as long as both controllers are connected, hold down ALT and press F6 on the keyboard and the other controller should appear as player 2.

But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong Jeffdamann as to what you meant . =]