Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to know which game will work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

sqa

There is lots of wii games on share, but how to recognize wich will work with Dolphine?
On share?

sqa

I meant "to share", p2p, torents. Sorry not to be more clear.
Seriously ...
So your question is... Where to download games? I am not going to answer that if that's where you're planning to go.
This forum needs a basic questionnaire tbh.

What's the square root of 1 000 000 .
You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

Then stick a cookie on whoever got it wrong's browser , and ban their IP.
Add an e-mail promoting the benefits of inhaling mercury vapors.
Or just show to rules once you made a account on the forums and have to read it before you can continue (Like 2 minutes wait time before the accept terms check box appears or something), that would be good I think.
(08-18-2010, 11:45 AM)sqa Wrote: [ -> ]There is lots of wii games on share, but how to recognize wich will work with Dolphine?

Since noone has been clear with you: Pirating games or an allusion to stealing copyrighted material is not looked upon fondly here. You will get no helpful responses now on this forum.

sqa

(08-18-2010, 10:25 PM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]So your question is... Where to download games? I am not going to answer that if that's where you're planning to go.

No, my question was:"how to recognize wich will work with Dolphine?"
You see, as I understand if I bought a wii game and made .iso file from it, it doesn't garantee Dolphine will like it. On other hand you can DL and try if it works then you can buy and make .iso. So my question again is "how to recognize wii .iso or anything else is good for Dolphin"?
or can I take any wii cd/dvd, make .iso and it will work through Dolphin on my PC?
Dude, I'm not sure what you're saying, but it still sounds like piracy talk to me...
Even for "just trying" if it works is not allowed to download games...
Pages: 1 2