Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Another Wiimote not connecting thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have managed to get the Dolphin Emulator working at 100% speed, minus a few hick-ups during gameplay (which I think is expected) on Windows 7 64 bit.

Note: Using this build - 32bit Standard Edition (http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-9549.html

I just have a query about my Wii Remote and Nunchuck. With a previous build of Dolphin I was successfully able to pair my Wiimote with Dolphin, but since I have upgraded to the new build which is allowing for smooth gameplay I can't get the device to pair.

When I go in to the Wiimote settings, press 1 + 2 on the wiimote and click "pair" the buttons grey out for 5 seconds (wiimote 4 blue lights flashing continuously) and then re-appears but says "Connected to 0 Real Wiimotes".

The unusual thing is that the wiimote appears in the windows bluetooth stack as a nintendo bluetooth device, and even trying through the third party software (bluesolil) has not fixed the issue.

Fairly new to the emulation world so please be nice Big Grin

Help would be greatly appreciated
Many people are having issues with real wiimotes in revision r5940 and later.
You will just have to wait until it is fixed or use an older revision.
Thanks for the tip. Managed to get it working with an older build. I am having one other problem, I have a third party wireless sensor bar that I have used before (and worked - on previous builds) but the wiimote doesn't seem to recognise, although I can shake it and play wii tennis, it just won't allow me to control the wii hand through menus etc.