Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xbox360 Controller doesnt work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

venom30

hello,

i got the dolphin x64 r5152. and then i tried to configure my 360 pad. but all that i could setup was the buttons and the digital pad. the sticks doesnt go(even though they move in the config windows when i push them). then i searched around here, and found something about an KB/XBOX360 plugin. my release didnt have that. so i searched for another. then i found the r3025. it had the plugin. i first tried to put the plugin in the newer version, but that didnt work either. then i started the r3025 version and tried to configure my pad there. but it didnt even find anything.

can somebidy help me?
The KB/Xbox360 plugin is no longer developed.
Use Dolphin 2.0 or an svn build of r5254 or later which should include the GCPad New Plugin(or GCPad config built into Dolphin, in newer revisions).
These should work well with your 360 gamepad.

micheljhonson87

You need to sync. Hold the small button on the top with arrows next to it and the console would be similair button, which you like. Keep them both down at the same time until it syncs to 360. Otherwise uninstall the driver of the Xbox360 Controller and install it again.

sherardsol

You must synchronize. A small arrow at the top of the next button pressed will be the button on the console with the same similair. It is quiet, both at the same time to sync 360. Otherwise, the Xbox360 controller to remove and reinstall the drivers.