Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: (GC) Super Mario Sunshine Controls Help Some Buttens Don't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I want to Play this Game With all of the Controls. Got every thing set up right but only problem is the water squirt thing i can only be stand still. I thought you can move and run while Squriting. other futions might be missing to but i know you can run and squirt it even says so in the game. I saw it on youtube to. Anybody that played this game let me know Please Help me THANK YOU
Set this to any buttons you want.
The threshold is best with 90
[attachment=4086]
Then press the L-Analog to spray water while running
(08-16-2010, 04:30 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Set this to any buttons you want.

I 'm using a wiiremote plus I DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I'm using Build SVN 3825. I want to be able to play with the wiiremote and have all the buttons. HOW DO YOU SET GAMEPAD ANYWAY CAN"T YOU AUTO SET IT. STILL NEED HELP CAN"T SPRAY AND RUN.
(08-17-2010, 01:16 AM)Wolfeman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2010, 04:30 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Set this to any buttons you want.

I 'm using a wiiremote plus I DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I'm using Build SVN 3825. I want to be able to play with the wiiremote and have all the buttons. HOW DO YOU SET GAMEPAD ANYWAY CAN"T YOU AUTO SET IT. STILL NEED HELP CAN"T SPRAY AND RUN.

I Still need HELP Everybody someone must know how to do this Run and spray at the same time using the Wiiremote with GlovePIE
First, get a recent build, 3825 is oooooold.
Then you will have the new GCPad configuration shown in Anti-Ultimate's screenshot.

His screenshot has the inputs marked in red which activate the "run while squirting" in Super Mario Sunshine.
"run while squirting" xD ......sorry...
(08-17-2010, 08:03 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]First, get a recent build, 3825 is oooooold.
Then you will have the new GCPad configuration shown in Anti-Ultimate's screenshot.

His screenshot has the inputs marked in red which activate the "run while squirting" in Super Mario Sunshine.

i did what his looked like but you still can't squirt and run. Dolphin 2.0 can some one please help me.
Show a screenshot of your config.
(08-17-2010, 09:18 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Show a screenshot of your config.

I did it Like Anti-Ultimate screenshot using Dolphin 2.0. Like you Told me the only problem is the thershhold goes back to 89 when i put it to 90. Some help Please THANK YOU

Here's the screenshot
(08-18-2010, 04:51 AM)Wolfeman Wrote: [ -> ]I did it Like Anti-Ultimate screenshot using Dolphin 2.0. Like you Told me the only problem is the thershhold goes back to 89 when i put it to 90. Some help Please THANK YOU

Here's the screenshot

That config should work fine.
The left mouse button(what you have configured for R-Analog) should allow you to run and spray at the same time.