Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: FF Crystal Bearers Graphics glitch + can't load save state from other versions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know of a way around this?

I'm playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers and I'm on the second round after beating the game once already. When I get to The Forbidden Falls
(no problems during the first round of game play before beating the game)
and begin water skiing Layle becomes invisible but I can control his actions until he lands in the pool at the bottom in the Selkie Guild where he's still invisible and I can't climb out of the water and continue.
I,m using Dolphin v.2 with
Open GL w/ Copy EFB to GL texture
Safe Texture Cache
Fog Disabled

I've tried the D3D9 plug-in to no avail. and tried switching the above options on and off.

I'm was trying an older version Dolphin-x64-r6095 but it can't load the save state.

System Specs...

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core CPU 6000+
4 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GSO
You can't load save state from other revisions, they simply aren't compatible. Save states are actually intended for official builds where new builds are few and far between, save states are not advised for svn builds where there are constantly new revisions being committed to the code base. The only way you can get around this is by sticking with the same svn build until you no longer need the save state.

Save states especially break between revisions when there are changes to the core, dsp emulation, graphics emuation etc.. Sticking with the traditional save feature is more advised for svn builds or you will constantly find yourself in predicaments such as this.
Thanx for clearing that up for me.

Now if I could just get past this invisible character issue...
PLEASE HELP am getting crackling audio and audio that repeats using open AL just like the Wiki says please is there any way to fix the audio
MY specs is amd phenom II 960T @4.3ghz
GPU: radeon 7850
RAM 8gb 1600mhz
(03-13-2013, 06:33 AM)Lumbeeslayer Wrote: [ -> ]is there any way to fix the audio

Use LLE.

Also you should've posted in the official game thread http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-wii...ers--26140