Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: OpenCL in Nvidia GeForce 9600GT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant enable it. I am using the lastest SVN build, I can check the box, but when loading the game, it just crashes...
I have the lastest graphics drivers from www.nvidia.com
Core 2 Quad 2.33 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB VRAM
4 GB RAM
Windows 7 64 Bits
Dolphin SVN 64 Bits

Any idea?
EDIT:
Okay, it works.
DONT DOWNLOAD WHAT THE NEXT POST SAYS: THESE ARE JUST OLD DRIVERS WITH OPENCL SUPPORT, NEW DRIVERS SUPPORT OPENCL TOO.
Search "Open CL +Download" on google, then the first page or so should be NVIDIAs download page for Open CL.

BTW, here's the link;
http://developer.nvidia.com/object/opencl-download.html
ok, so I followed the nvidia opencl link for download. Now when I enable opencl through dolphin, I get alot of missing textures, such as Mario being just a black figure, blacked enemies, clouds ect..
(08-14-2010, 07:29 PM)ajaxxx Wrote: [ -> ]ok, so I followed the nvidia opencl link for download. Now when I enable opencl through dolphin, I get alot of missing textures, such as Mario being just a black figure, blacked enemies, clouds ect..

Don´t downlad that, you are not downloading OpenCL, you are downloading OLD drivers, just old drivers that support OpenCL, but newers drives do too. Go download the lastest drivers at www.nvidia.com.
Okay, I am idiot. It was working...it just take years to load when OpenCL is enabled.