Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Yet another 'dolphin is slow' thread. 'Cept this one makes no sense.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-16-2010, 12:42 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]You still didn't change the most important setting :\ which is causing you slowdowns

Ocean Wrote:Set efb copy to texture

Also safe texture cache is unnecessary for most games (but it might've been useful for Metroid, can't remember)

Safe texture is there specifically for Prime. I'll change EFB and edit back with results.

Edit: Definitely helped. Still down to 20% in the intro though, and the menu music is still really screwed up.
ok so ive played thru with this game...menu runs pretty fast...the music in the menu sounds buggy to me lol...and the intro has a really big problem with running at like 20 fps or less...but in the ship itll get up to about 30-40 and when ur on the planet is when the fps get better...specifically when you get out of the rain...
oh when you get to the sandy pyarmid place with those nasty mousquitoes...the first room is extremely unbareably slow....but the other rooms arent too bad...i do kno tht when i played thru in like rev 3xxx the boss match went thru at like 40-50 fps for the most part
Slow for you, maybe, slow for me, definitely should not be. I've got a faster CPU architecture clocked nearly 100% faster.
Brawl is running near 100% at all times.... I guess it's the Game. Sad
If you check "Resolution = 2x" the graphic will alot better.Metroid Prime GC 20-25 FPS ingame (1366*768) is slow but playable
I use DX9 along with the settings for dbz budokai tenchkaichi 3 and almost all games run 80% or higher at full screen.
Pages: 1 2