Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Please direct me to the answer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kokomoman

I've looked in the forums pretty extensively, and I've looked in a few places that I've googled. I've got the emulator running, and Zelda: Twilight Princess is loading, but for some reason the music always stops... I've tried this with Mario Galaxy 2 as well, both are games that I own, I was just hoping to play them in HD. On both games the music cuts out. Is this normal? Is there a way to fix it? If this is a real problem and not just isolated to me, are people working on it? I know I don't have a right to demand anything from anyone when I've never paid a penny for the emulator, I'm just honestly wondering...
It's normal, no known (reliable) fix yet.

The devs is said to be working on this but it seems that they've hit the walls.

kokomoman

(08-14-2010, 07:54 AM)naoan Wrote: [ -> ]It's normal, no known (reliable) fix yet.

Thanks for replying so fast! I'm just wondering now, is this something that ppl are working hard to fix? Or is this not really a priority? Does this affect EVERY game?
Well you could check it out on the project page, look at wiki and issue page. This mostly affect GC games afaik.

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/