Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Spas15

I guess I'm must be a total noob, because I don't think there is a version of dolphin that fixes those broken mesh lines and broken shadowing features? in this game, along with pron crashes after end of 1 game?
I'm using Dolphin 2.0 and I still see same issues that this old version of dolphin has encountered. I even tried svn4771. All my settings are on default. I have plenty of Ram and cpu power so next question or solution plz. Smile

I just want to play this game normally i don't care about wii, this was made in 2002 there probably more games made in 03 - 04 that work fine on this emulator. So why won't it work in between all these emulator dolphin versions?

Example...
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4493/gzdp702.png according to pic he was using Dolphin svn2774 - svn2787 lol. Again I tried this with version 2.0 and svn r4771. Still no change and other's have experienced same problem as far as I know. there's no errors in 2.0 version compared to svn r4771 a TON of ERRORS. Which doesn't help because you cause only support latest versions which is 2.0 and that gives no errors when it hangs up.
Dolphin 2.0 and r4771 are both quite old.
You could try a recent revision, or look for info in a "Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee" thread in the game discussion forum.
afaik this game crashes as soon as it tries to save a new monster/progress in adventure mode on the memorycard.

Spas15

(08-14-2010, 10:17 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin 2.0 and r4771 are both quite old.
You could try a recent revision, or look for info in a "Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee" thread in the game discussion forum.

Thnx, well I just tried R6075 and I still see no difference I get same problem but this time on both dolphin 2.0 and this version I get 2 error messages or warnings right before it crashes, that I copied and pasted below. So Is it the emulator, game or my computer that's messed up?

I know there's a guy on these forums I read he had lower cpu power and lower ram power compared to me, but what ticks me off is. He still was able to emulate that "Godzilla Unleashed" Wii game with only a controller problem!!! So why can't I be able to emulate a simple GC game that's far older then "Godzilla Unleashed" game/software/compiling methods it makes no sense. I figured "Godzilla Unleashed" for the Wii would take some serious hardware to emulate but after reading the post somewhere on this forums I suppose not.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Warning Message:
GFX FIFO: Unknown Opcode (0xf)
This means one of the following:
*The emulated GPU got desynced, disabling dual core can help
*Command stream corrupted by some spurious memory bug
*This really is an unknown opcode (unlikely)
*Some other sort of bug
Dolphin will now likely crash or hang. Enjoy.

Illegal command 0f:
CPBase: 0x00478ee0
CPEnd: 0x004d8ec0
CPHIWatermark: 0x0005c000
CPLoWatermark: 0x00030000
CPReadWriteDistance: 0x00000780
CPWritePointer: 0x00479660
CPReadPointer: 0x00478ee0
CPBreakPoint: 0x00000000
bFF_GPReadEnable: true
bFF_BPEnable: false
bFF_GPLinkEnable: true