Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WWE Universe , I Need Your Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WWE Universe , I need your help
We want a Smackdown Vs RAW Version for PC
Who are we ?
We are the people whom tried every emulation program and failed
We are the people who have a strong pc and don’t need to buy a play station 3
(( speaking for myself only )) PS3 Costs 350 dollar but in egyptian currency it costs more than FIVE times that price .. the games coasts between 100 & 450 egyptian pound ..
Not saying that u can’t buy it .. I can but it’s too expensive & I only want to play Smackdown Vs RAW .. beside there are thing’s that is much more important than buying a very impressive high tech. device to play one wrestling game !!

Though , I grouped a group on facebook (( grouped a group does not seem right to me but you are smart and probably you got what I want to say )) that asks the makers of the game to make a version for PC , the group's name is (( We Want SD Vs RAW 4 PC )) .. the plan is simple , if a lot of people joined the group we WILL get what we want .. Wanna know why ? because we are the customers .. we are the focal point of all marketing activities .. (( now where did I heard that ? )) we are the market ..
you know I always say : if that what the people want .. than that what the people should get

So , join my group pleas .. tell your friends about it thanks a lot
What's this got to do with Wii's or Dolphin?
I find it quite amusing that people claim buying a Wii, PS2 or whatever is too expensive, yet can afford to by a system capable of running these emulators which is more expensive than than actual system and games.

Yes, I know the logic boggles the mind. Tongue
(08-13-2010, 10:21 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]I find it quite amusing that people claim buying a Wii, PS2 or whatever is too expensive, yet can afford to by a system capable of running these emulators which is more expensive than than actual system and games.

Yes, I know the logic boggles the mind. Tongue

That sir, is win.
Can't agree more.