Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Graphics help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well I'm playing Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, and I'm having some troubles with graphics, but i cant exactly explain it so i took screenshots of whats happening, and some screens of my configuration

Heres my PC specs:
Manufacturer: Acer
Processor: AMD Athlon™ Processor 2650e, ~1.6GHz
Memory: 2814MB RAM
Hard Drive: 149 GB Total
Video Card: ATI Radeon X1200 Series
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Keyboard: USB Root Hub
Mouse: USB Root Hub
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7000) (7000.winmain_win7beta.081212-1400)

Sorry if the sizes are big

k so heres the problem im having: [Image: 2m6lvgi.png]

here are the plugins I'm using:
[Image: xldyki.jpg]

heres the general config:
[Image: 34rjdsn.jpg]

heres the general graphics config:
[Image: illxfl.png]

heres the advanced graphics config:
[Image: 160tqw0.png]
1st of all, awesome post! You showed your computer stats and clear pics of your problem and settings. I wish others could be as thorough as you! Helps us out a lot Smile

Anyway, it looks like you're using Win7. If you're using the standard WDDM drivers for your graphics card, try going to the ATI site and installing the latest Vista drivers instead (yes Vista drivers should work fine in Win7)

LuisR14

(05-05-2009, 12:42 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using the standard WDDM drivers for your graphics card, try going to the ATI site and installing the latest Vista drivers instead (yes Vista drivers should work fine in Win7)
yes just as he said if you're using a "Prerelease" driver then downgrade to the latest Vista drivers Tongue

EDIT: but wait, the OpenGL plugin wouldn't even work if he were using the "Prerelease" drivers that Windows 7 provides (it gives out the "opengl could'nt load, might not have some extensions" message Undecided)
yea im cool like that xD....ok so i installed the latest vista drivers and i still have the same problems....got any other suggestions?
This won't help graphics but why do you even care if the graphics are messed up if your getting 5 FPS? It's hardly even playable.
Darth33bagger, you stole my avatar!!! :p
thats only for cutscenes, i usually get around 10-30FPS when playing
what have you slow game please in openGl plugin etb copy enabled system ram on my pc is very god Smile
im still having this problem if anyone knows the fix for it yet
To be completely honest with you ,suprgamr232, you are using a beta OS wich is even not up to date , why dont you begin by using a proper OS or at least the latest Beta...

Is your x1200 a Graphic card or a chipset on your motherboard?

Good Luck anyway
Pages: 1 2