Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ISOs won't load.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Captain Narwhal

I can't get it to run any ISOs. Whenever I try to load one up, it gets hung up on a black screen. I've been browsing these forums for a few days and I have yet to find a fix for this. If it matters at all, I'm trying to emulate the GC Twilight Princess.

I tried it again and it crashed. At least I'm getting somewhere.

Alright, new update. Now it loads, but no video. Just sound.
(08-10-2010, 09:51 AM)Captain Narwhal Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get it to run any ISOs. Whenever I try to load one up, it gets hung up on a black screen. I've been browsing these forums for a few days and I have yet to find a fix for this. If it matters at all, I'm trying to emulate the GC Twilight Princess.

Hate to ask the obvious but have you updated all the stuff mentioned here?
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-4.html

The runtime libraries and the DirectX
Post your system specifications as well. CPU and video hardware are most important, although it would be nice to know what video hardware you are using considering that you are experiencing black screens.

Captain Narwhal

(08-10-2010, 11:03 AM)DM7000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2010, 09:51 AM)Captain Narwhal Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get it to run any ISOs. Whenever I try to load one up, it gets hung up on a black screen. I've been browsing these forums for a few days and I have yet to find a fix for this. If it matters at all, I'm trying to emulate the GC Twilight Princess.

Hate to ask the obvious but have you updated all the stuff mentioned here?
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-4.html

The runtime libraries and the DirectX

Turns my graphics card is one of the ones Dolphin doesn't like >.> I fee stupid now. Thanks for the help anyway.