Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A Newbie in Need (Sad face)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

adam.anouer

Hi Ladies and Gents i'm Adam and i'm a raging alcoholic just like the rest of you and i hope that we can work together on the road to recovery. However today I finally uploaded Dolphin V 2.0 and decided to try one of the oldest Iso's from the gamecube era (Half successfully too i might add). Smile However when i tried to use the GPU plugin is said it couldn't creat the file and alerted me to look at the logs which said.

GPU: ERROR: Need GL_EXT_framebufer_object for multiple render targets

Does anyone know how i can fix this and get The Dolphin Emulator at full speed because i already had to tweak the configurations to play the GCM file.

Heres what i can say The Emulator im using is 32 Bit and i'm Using a Toshiba L-300 Sattelite Laptop (Major fail i know) and the GCM file i keep booting is Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and i should mention it works really slowly on the Direct 3D9 and Software renderer graphics cards. Any advice would be much appreciated and if you can't help me fix it could you help me find an alternative plan for playing the GCM aside from yelling (BUY THE GAME AND GAMECUBE). Thanks guy's i'll appreciate anything you can tell me.