Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Monster Hunter 3 (US)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

burlycox

This is my first time using Dolphin, I downloaded the latest build, got the write error crash, did some googleing, set language to French, but the got the 0-1 FPS with horrid bloom on the character creation screen. Also I can't read French, or Spanish, so not really an option there. I've been going through links to custom builds (spellforce, etc), most of which are dead, and still have had no luck.

Can anyone please post some instructions on how to get the game running? Maybe sticky this after since there seem to be endless treads on the subject.
(08-08-2010, 12:06 PM)burlycox Wrote: [ -> ]This is my first time using Dolphin, I downloaded the latest build, got the write error crash, did some googleing, set language to French, but the got the 0-1 FPS with horrid bloom on the character creation screen. Also I can't read French, or Spanish, so not really an option there. I've been going through links to custom builds (spellforce, etc), most of which are dead, and still have had no luck.

Can anyone please post some instructions on how to get the game running? Maybe sticky this after since there seem to be endless treads on the subject.

Follow spellforce's instructions here.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-5117-page-28.html
Pretty much everything you could have a probelm with in MH3 is answered here, just read up.

Edit: if links are broken follow his skydrive link on his sig.