Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii controller problems....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've got 1x usb-cable with 2x playstation2 controller-ports that i want to use for controllers, but somehow, i can only manage to connect and register/assign buttons to only 1 of those 2 controllers. i've checked whether both of them works or not (in the CP), and they do! but whenever i try to assign buttons for controller 2, it won't work, even if i choose the correct Twin USB joypad from the dropdown menu in the wiimote button config.

another problem... how come that even with no nunchuck enabled, i manage to get my buttons all messed up, like when i press UP, the character moves LEFT, when i press LEFT, the character moves DOWN.... but in the controller settings, i press UP when i want to assign which button i want for UP... so i don't understand why this happens.

im using the latest rev.

HOW do i fix these 2 problems then??
Config -> Gamecube, what did you select under ports?

Did you select sideways or something like that in the wiimote config?
nothing is assigned on GCpad... it's all empty there. what else can it be?

ah. i fixed the d-pad issue with what you suggested. thanks a gunch! now i need to get the other control working... but dunno how...