Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: does wii motion plus work on dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi dudes,

does wii motion plus work on dolphin (last version), work fine? have we a problems?

i want play red stel 2, wii resort sport and others, i will take one, but i have this issue.

thx all
I do not have motion plus myself to test it,
but from looking at the way the wiimote plugins handle data reports,
I would think motion plus would not work well with Dolphin currently.
Well I have 2 real m+'s...
While they do send status updates to dolphin that they're connected.. Can't say it really aids in accuracy as it does on the real wii :\
Makes zero difference on dolphin, but at least they're recognised by the client (and thus enables playing games like sports resort&red steel)
Ocean,
so u have 2 real wiimote and motion plus, and can u play wii resot sport and red steal 2?
because i take with my friend wii resort sport, but i cant play because i dont have motion plus the game stop on a screen and ask to connect motion plus.
Have u leg or crash using motion plus on dolphin?
yes, sports resort and wii play crash every now and then (screen freezes, music continues playing). I tried tweaking all settings but nothing would work. Some people say locking threads to cores helps but haven't tested that recently.

Wii sports however hasn't crashed since at least 4700 or so rev. Red steel 2 plays flawlessly without crashing
Ocean,
Thx dude, i have seen some videos on youtube and a saw a lot of people using motion plus on dolphin, i decide to try,

thx