Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin you are my team ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone what do I need to know to join dolphin team...I am lerning c++ now trought some tutorials....For true I will start learning in September....Huh
Just prove you can do some competent coding, like, actually provide something that might offer fixes or improvements, and maybe they'll let you on the google projects team.
But I somehow doubt you'll get far without an understanding of reverse engineering the PPC code the wii uses, etc.

You might want to start on your spelling skills.
Sorry if I wrote something wrong I am from Croatia....I sow on google code where is the list of devs and few of them have writen "Have fun learning and try new things"....they did some great work...Do the give you something when you join them...like information about curent stuff they are trying to do so you can understand it bettter....do they give you information about wii and how it is made so you could understand it or you have to find it yourself?
http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/w/list

and join their irc chan

you must prove yourself first before getting commit access iirc
Thanks I will try to make my own comits at home,test them....read from wiki pages anything that would help...I read coding style...it is pretty simple...
feel free to post if you want to teach me any of tricks about emulator...Big Grin