Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fraps???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i just got fraps. Do any of you know the best settings i can to record dolphin. Cause as you know i started doing my Wiiware threads. And i cant see to find the best setting for it without lag. And i think my system is capable of doing it without lag is it not???
(08-06-2010, 12:15 PM)Shino Aburame Wrote: [ -> ]Hey i just got fraps. Do any of you know the best settings i can to record dolphin. Cause as you know i started doing my Wiiware threads. And i cant see to find the best setting for it without lag. And i think my system is capable of doing it without lag is it not???

FRAPS uses alot of system resources, so more demanding games like mario galaxy 2 will run very slow. I find that I can capture games like Muramasa w/o much of a slow down. perhaps they arnt very cpu intensive. Set FRAPS to record on the lowest possible resolution and make sure that FRAPS and Dolphin are the only applications you have running.