Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to introduce savegames in Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Thatonethere

Hi.

I needed to redownload The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker because I accidentally deleted it and it did not go to the waste basket. The DL finished, I wanted to launch the game again, but it couldn't load the old savegames. So I saved them in another file, formatted the A-Card and reinserted the old savegames, but the game keeps saying the files were corrupted and the card needed to be formatted again. How do I make these damn savegames work? I don't want to play the whole 20 hours again that it took me to come this far, although they were pretty epic. I am thankful for every answer!
(08-06-2010, 04:48 AM)Thatonethere Wrote: [ -> ]I needed to redownload The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker because I accidentally deleted it and it did not go to the waste basket. The DL finished

[Image: 2yo4lt1.gif]

Thatonethere

Yes, I know. Now can you please help me or not?
no because you pirated the game(pirated means illegally downloaded). We do not support piracy. Even if you own the game it's still illegal to download it.