Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Sunshine and gamecube to USB adapter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got two issues with with Mario sunshine using gamecube to USB adapter with nJoy

1 - Butt jump (L + A) doesn't works
2 - Left analog seems to do things in backwards (if I move left the camera moves right) so a way to change axis direction would be cool.

Perhaps I'm the only one having this issues but I would like to listen your comments.
You can try using njoy v.03 (make sure you are using a recent version of Dolphin). If that doesn't work, use KB/X360 Pad Plugin and use XPadder to map keyboard buttons to your controller.
Guys I've fixed it, I just used njoy v03 and pressed again every key to reconfigure the game pad and that's it, the problem was due to use key when using R and L so instead I usted the axis and now works better than KB/X360.
never mind is not working again, its due to njoy some times doesn't detects all axis specially left trigger axis.
As I said, if you can't get njoy to work, try the KB/X360 Pad Plugin and map the keyboard buttons to your controller with XPadder. Personally I have no problems with njoy v.03 on latest versions of Dolphin. But I've read several posts where people can't get it to work. So the other plugin seems to be a good alternative.
Fixed, I compiled and fixed the nJoy plugin Big Grin