Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems with Controls in game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mikeyfoxo

I can configure the controls for Dolphin by clicking the GC Pad tab, everything is configured. Then when the game is running none of the buttons do anything. Can Someone help me please?
The game is Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker
:/ Stuff you should have put in your post so people can actually help you:
Which Dolphin version?
Which input plugin?
Which OS?

Leoone

(08-06-2010, 09:37 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]:/ Stuff you should have put in your post so people can actually help you:
Which Dolphin version?
Which input plugin?
Which OS?

I have the very same problem, i use a PS3 Sixaxis controller, installed motionjoy, all buttons were all functional, configured the buttons in the emulator correctly, all working, then i launch Monster Hunter 3 Tri and i cant skip the opening movie nor start the game, the buttons wont work. My Dolphin version is SVN R 5784M (a version i downloaded from the forums made to work perfectly with monster hunter tri), i use Windows 7 x64 bits and i use nJoy by Falcon4ever as a pad plug-in. All help appreciated.

adelfjohanason

I take a new game name is EA SPORtS-2010 and I do Start play of Cricket game of EA SPORT game but I can not understand How to play this game and not know what control to use to play the game
(08-06-2010, 10:24 AM)Leoone Wrote: [ -> ]I have the very same problem, i use a PS3 Sixaxis controller, installed motionjoy, all buttons were all functional, configured the buttons in the emulator correctly, all working, then i launch Monster Hunter 3 Tri and i cant skip the opening movie nor start the game, the buttons wont work. My Dolphin version is SVN R 5784M (a version i downloaded from the forums made to work perfectly with monster hunter tri), i use Windows 7 x64 bits and i use nJoy by Falcon4ever as a pad plug-in. All help appreciated.

:/ You need to configure the wiimote plugin. Monster Hunter Tri uses wiimotes not gamecube controllers.

Leoone

I emulated a wiimote and configured a classic controller and it worked, thanks for the help