Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again i need help with this game. When i start the game and you see what is suppost to be nunchuck reqierd it is werid lettering. What is supposed to be for you to create a file name is also werid lettering. Has this happend to any one Else.

Need Help please Thank you
Anyone heard of this Please Thank you
(08-06-2010, 02:32 AM)Wolfeman Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone heard of this Please Thank you

Ok i got the werid lettering figerd out. Just had to hit Safe taxtuers. But Does anybody know the best build and settings to play this game need help with that. Build i'm using is r5442 the controls are not really working that good and slow fps.
(08-06-2010, 03:33 AM)Wolfeman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2010, 02:32 AM)Wolfeman Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone heard of this Please Thank you

Ok i got the werid lettering figerd out. Just had to hit Safe taxtuers. But Does anybody know the best build and settings to play this game need help with that. Build i'm using is r5442 the controls are not really working that good and slow fps.

Ok if anybody and i mean anybody knows a the best way to run this game let me now.
Have you tried it with a newer revision? There has been a LOT of improvements in the last 600ish updates.
(08-06-2010, 12:49 PM)jumb Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried it with a newer revision? There has been a LOT of improvements in the last 600ish updates.

yeah i have tried it with newer verison's and still the same thing. But i got it working its just slow always at 15-18 fps. just wondering if any body is playing this game on better settings and what build there using.

[color=#0000CD]I'm using HP Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
Processor IntelRCore2CPU 4400 @ 2.00GHz
Installed Ram 2.00GB
Nvideo Graphics Card 8600 gtx[/color]

[color=#0000CD]I Have Played
Mario Kart
Super Mario Galexy 2
Monster Hunter 3 tri with few bugs but its ok
AND THEY ALL WORK FINE
[/color]
there's a reason you don't get many answers here...this is something for the "Games Discussion" forum, and there should even already be a thread for this game (just look in the game thread index or use the search) where all your questions might already be answered.