Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wiiware]Frogger Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: FroggerReturns.jpg]
[color=#32CD32]About[/color]
It cannot be denied that Frogger is one of the original arcade hits. It was ported to pretty much every 8-bit console and computer system in the world, bootlegged numerous times and even immortalised in song on the seminal "Pac-Man Fever" LP by Buckner & Garcia. It's the only Konami arcade game from the early '80s that's been kept alive as a franchise property (unless you regard Gradius as a direct sequel to Scramble or Super Cobra) with numerous titles released during the past console generation. Frogger Returns stands out as the first follow-up in the past decade that really tries to be faithful to the gameplay of the original arcade game and should satisfy old-school fans.

[color=#32CD32]Current Emulation Status[/color]:
*Work's Perfect

[color=#32CD32]Settings (R 5983)[/color]:
Based on an AMD Phenom™ 2 2x 555 Processor 3.20GHz Ram:4.00GB 64-Bit Windows 7 Ultimate ATI Radeon HD 5500

Everything Set on defult setting's.
Only Set Enable EFB Copy :to texture.
For speed up.

[color=#32CD32]Video[/color]:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oagdcVhZxwE
I am sorry for the unrelated question,but i am just about to buy the same CPU as u have,do u maybe have some videos of speed in SMG ?
(08-05-2010, 09:16 PM)IcemanSR Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry for the unrelated question,but i am just about to buy the same CPU as u have,do u maybe have some videos of speed in SMG ?

Well i dont have one but the game runs at full speed. In my computer if you set frame skiping to 1. In 0 it just look's like 5 to 10 frames slower. But in a few of the galaxy's my game goes at 60FPS running at full speed. Slowe's is 45-50 FPS.