Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
an opengl render error pops out Angry it makes me wanna spred viruses around the net like mad!!! ive checked out all the posts here about that - I HAS ALL LATEST UPDATES DUDES!!! Dodgy one simple question - are there any other plugins that can be downloaded?!?

Exclamation sorry for being so impatient, im always like that when things come out of hand Exclamation

LuisR14

there's the (not working) DirectX9 plugin, but you can get the old one Smile (found here http://cid-e2cc3766e8eef104.skydrive.liv...=1&lc=2057 )
(05-05-2009, 03:11 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]there's the (not working) DirectX9 plugin, but you can get the old one Smile (found here http://cid-e2cc3766e8eef104.skydrive.liv...=1&lc=2057 )

still not working!!! Exclamation Angry

LuisR14

calm down, calm down Smile

ok let's revise (just to be sure that you're not missing something)

1) you updated your DirectX?
2) you installed the Visual C++ 2008 SP1 thing?
3) you installed the latest drivers for your video card? (not "Prerelease" if you're on Win7)
4) you have the Cg toolkit downloaded?
(05-05-2009, 03:36 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]calm down, calm down Smile

3) you installed the latest drivers for your video card? (not "Prerelease" if you're on Win7)

1. Done!
2. Installed!
3. Five minutes ago!
4. Exclamation That's for NVidia Video Cards Exclamation I got a " Mobile Intel ® 965 Express Chipset Family "...

Dodgy No video games and manga girls make Roman something, something...
(05-05-2009, 03:43 AM)RomanTheLazy Wrote: [ -> ]

1. Done!
2. Installed!
3. Five minutes ago!
4. Exclamation That's for NVidia Video Cards Exclamation I got a " Mobile Intel ® 965 Express Chipset Family "...

You have an Intel Chipset? Dolphin doesn't work on those sorry (Check Requirement Thread).
(05-05-2009, 03:51 AM)Glurion Wrote: [ -> ]

1. Done!
2. Installed!
3. Five minutes ago!

You have an Intel Chipset? Dolphin doesn't work on those sorry (Check Requirement Thread).

DOES THAT MEAN I CAN'T PLAY MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAMES?! I SPENT THREE HOURS FOR NOTHING?! AngryAngryAngry I'm gonna sue myself for foolishness...
Maybe with an older version when direct3D worked but doubtful.

LuisR14

(05-05-2009, 03:36 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]4) you have the Cg toolkit downloaded?
actually that's not only for Nvidia cards (it's independent of cards) Sleepy

so the only thing you can do is use the old dx9 plugin in the link that i provided you (or get a desktop with good video card Smile)
the intel 965 is so sucky, it isn't even funny. It lags rendering vista itself.