Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The worst thread ever! [Post the worst thing of dolphin and your pc]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pkjoan

well try to tell me the worst thing,specs,emulation of your pc and graphic card! just to release the pressure on your head!

eg:

My pc runs 0.5fps and the games look very sadly!
stupid-difficult-surprise boss with far-to-reach save point -> save state in-battle -> die cause of cheap-boss-attack -> load-state -> controller not responding -> load another state -> same problem+sound error -> load yet another state -> crash -> me goes to sleep.

Well it's partly my fault for playing the game in emulator but it kinda annoy me that an emulator raison d'etre (for me at least, beside the enchanted graphic) to be not functioning... >.>
the worst thing, and only bad thing, about dolphin is that it isn't finished yet. it's a wip, and as such cannot really be judged as you would a finished program. so saying that it has best and worst aspects to it is pretty pointless at best, and downright rude at worst.
also, why is this thread in game discussion?
Hmm yes that's right, but sometimes we just got to get this off our chest.

Hope the devs doesn't take it to heart. They've done a wonderfully good job already. Smile