Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Monster Hunter Tri 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If someone could help me With this game please Already made a post hate to be a pain. Look in post with skid if anybody could help Thank you

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAS HELPED ME

Dolphin is the best

ZereoX

I am also having a problem with Monster Hunter Tri in r6042. Right after pressing Begin Game I get this error:

[Image: dolphinr6042monsterhunt.th.jpg]
(08-05-2010, 03:11 AM)Wolfeman Wrote: [ -> ]If someone could help me With this game please Already made a post hate to be a pain. Look in post with skid if anybody could help Thank you

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAS HELPED ME

Dolphin is the best

Maybe this will help a bit.
It'll get rid of blackness for all cut scenes, communications, smithy armor preview and transfering to new area parts.
However you have to have bloom turned on before any of the above occurs. So before getting a cutscene make sure to turn bloom on.
Using MH3 revisions by spellforce here:
http://cid-9faae3caa4bf67bb.skydrive.liv...=177631214
Any of the revisions ending in MH3 will do.

Before starting MH3 in dolphin go into Graphics>advanced> set enable EFB copy to ram. Start the game, when you are in the village go back into dolphin Graphics>advanced> set enable EFB copy to texture. Done. Now as long as you enable bloom before any comms or cutscenes you should never get blacked.(turn off and on bloom by pressing 7)

You can look for other ways around your blacked char in the thread bellow
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-5117.html
I know it's a lot to look through.
(oh and you made like 3 posts asking the same thing, Im sure it'll just make ppl not wanna help. It's better to bump your posts instead of swarming the forums)
(08-05-2010, 03:38 AM)ZereoX Wrote: [ -> ]I am also having a problem with Monster Hunter Tri in r6042. Right after pressing Begin Game I get this error:

In the game properties, tick MMU speed hack.