Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: MAJOR DOLPHIN DOWNLOADER UPDATE!!! (linux developer needed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UPDATE 11/2/11: I have redesigned the script to get ready for linux support. I have also added the option to install git on mac.......I still need a developer with knowledge of perl and linux to help me with the linux portion of the script...Have Fun!

UPDATE 10/28/11: Contrary to popular belief (or not so popular belief...) I have NOT abandoned dolphin-downloader. In fact, I just recently updated dolphin-downloader to work with dolphin's new git system....i have also cleaned up the text a little bit! And i am not making any promises, but a gui (graphical user interface) may be in the making.........

OMG!!! Since dolphin already comes with most of it's dependencies i have been able to make dolphin downloader install the rest!!!! yes, dolphin downloader now has the option to install scons and WXWidgets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW all thats left is XCode! which hs a gui installer! it will be up in a few minutes so stay tuned!
what is the purpose of this dowloader?

whatda45

Quote:it is a program that downloads and compiles dolphin on mac
Good job shawn Smile!
It would be cool if this was also possible on Windows Smile.
yea. i have tried... i cant get dolphin to compile form VC++ command line....
alritez 10x ya
(08-07-2010, 01:02 PM)shawnanastasio Wrote: [ -> ]yea. i have tried... i cant get dolphin to compile form VC++ command line....

Ooh, well, atleast you tried it Smile, not that I can make it :p. I am going to buy a Mac anyways in a few years (maybe 2) Smile.
Main post updated: 10/28/11
Main post updated 11/2/11