Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Warning:CR1 Is there a fix for this yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dokuganryu

My apologies if this is in the wrong area, or if it's already been brought up.

I spent god knows how long trying to get this rom to cooperate, and when I finally found a working one, dolphin pops that at me. I found if I just repeatedly hit the okay button, the menu will eventually work, but after that there's a second menu, after which point it becomes impossible to make that work again.

Apparently, CR1 is a really rare problem, though shouldn't someone fix it anyway? Is a fix impossible?

For reference, I'm trying to run Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes. I've tried also to run it with a PS2 emulator, but unforunately those have the tendancy to really suck, and it made the game near impossible to play.

Does anyone know something I don't? Thanks in advance.
Not yet. What happens when you turn off panic handlers? Also does it work in interpreter mode?

kunyi8

Use Panic Handlers OFF

pkjoan

(08-05-2010, 03:57 AM)kunyi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Use Panic Handlers ON

that doesn't work at all!

dokuganryu

Actually, turning off panic handlers fixed it. I'm not sure how that effects the game otherwise, but it makes CR1 disappear.

Thanks a load. I don't know if it'll fix other games, but it fixes SB2H right away.
panic handlers are what makes most errors appear. disabling it prevents them from appearing but can result in the emu closing what appears to be randomly

dokuganryu

Hmmm. I can live with random closing, I'm more using the game for the 3D models than anything since I can't actually read japanese.