Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: loZ:WW Black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right after you save tetra in the beginning. It goes out of the forest. The audio runs off on its own, and then finally when the scene catches up, the screen goes black. It never takes you to the next point where the mail bird makes the pirates take you with them.

Any ideas what could cause this?
Without you posting any information whatsoever, no I do not. Post your settings and revision.
(08-04-2010, 05:51 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Without you posting any information whatsoever, no I do not. Post your settings and revision.

I have a workaround :-)
You've been playing it too much haven't you XD
Just make a savestate before it, quit Dolphin, restart it, load save state... tadaa Big Grin fixed
(08-04-2010, 05:51 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Without you posting any information whatsoever, no I do not. Post your settings and revision.

Seems to have just been a glitch.

(08-04-2010, 05:53 AM)Diathorus Wrote: [ -> ]

I have a workaround :-)
You've been playing it too much haven't you XD
Just make a savestate before it, quit Dolphin, restart it, load save state... tadaa Big Grin fixed
Honestly, thats what I did. Closedit, tried again in a few minutes, worked fine.
I guess some games like to be glitchy.