Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Arc Rise Fantasia best configuration...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GTKheirro

Hi

I started playing the game yesterday and i didn't see any crush so far, but there are some probleme that bother me like when there is a cut-scene ; the delay between video & audio can spoil player.
For me i have game running between 20 & 30 vps but in big towns like diamant it will drop down to 13 vps, in battle it's ok. I want to know what is your best config in this game.
dolphin version : r5804 (i could'nt find directx plugin)
My specs:
CPU: intel pentium E5200 dual core 2.50 GHz
Memory: 2048 DDR2
GC: Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT 1024mb
windows 7 ultimate 86x
update your directx drivers to the latest and you should find the dx plugin and should be lot faster.
(08-03-2010, 05:47 AM)GTKheirro Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I started playing the game yesterday and i didn't see any crush so far, but there are some probleme that bother me like when there is a cut-scene ; the delay between video & audio can spoil player.
For me i have game running between 20 & 30 vps but in big towns like diamant it will drop down to 13 vps, in battle it's ok. I want to know what is your best config in this game.
dolphin version : r5804 (i could'nt find directx plugin)
My specs:
CPU: intel pentium E5200 dual core 2.50 GHz
Memory: 2048 DDR2
GC: Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT 1024mb
windows 7 ultimate 86x

Im also having issues on the cut-scenes of the game, same problem, the sound gets out of sync with the subtitle and the scene itself. Out of this problem the game is runing great and fps will not be less than 24 fps on cities. Im using a q9450 (OC to 3.000 ghz) - 4 gig ddr 800 - gtx 285 (stock speed).

obs: i think its interesting to say that the problem with scene and sound get variations like, sometimes the voice are ahead of the scene and other time in other scenes, the voice are behind the scene, at least for me.

edit: please i found a discussion already going on this subject, lets look there. - http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-998...t=arc+rise
Yes I also got this issue, interesting to note that in some scenes even though I got full fps the voice still lag behind the actual scene.

Should this be filled under as a bug?
(08-04-2010, 01:08 AM)naoan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I also got this issue, interesting to note that in some scenes even though I got full fps the voice still lag behind the actual scene.

framelimit auto + throttle on dsp fix that for me, hope it helps you too

cheers
(08-04-2010, 01:36 AM)drakex99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2010, 01:08 AM)naoan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I also got this issue, interesting to note that in some scenes even though I got full fps the voice still lag behind the actual scene.

cheers

Thanks, will try that. Smile

I usually keep my framelimit off for pseudo speed up using tab button mapped to gamepad by xpadder (help a lot when grinding the weapon).

TBH though, I don't really care for the mismatched voice since this game has godawful dub, one of the worst I've ever experienced. >.>
(08-04-2010, 01:40 AM)naoan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2010, 01:36 AM)drakex99 Wrote: [ -> ]

cheers

Thanks, will try that. Smile

I usually keep my framelimit off for pseudo speed up using tab button mapped to gamepad by xpadder (help a lot when grinding the weapon).

TBH though, I don't really care for the mismatched voice since this game has godawful dub, one of the worst I've ever experienced. >.>

some games voice sync and crackling sound are fixed with framelimit off+ throttle on, others throttle on + framelimit on and some are framelimit auto + throttle off.

and believe me ive seen worst dub, really worst to be unbearable, i think the dub in this game its a 7 out of 10, but the way they recorded the voice sound its really horrible anything like 3 out of 10.
Well most of the cast are fine actually, I can even tolerate Ryfia, but L'arc and Adele grate my ears off everytime they speak (Adele is especially bad after a particular event)...

The recording is a big fail I agree, someone compared the jap and eng voice data and jap is almost twice the size! >Sad

xellos16

Hello, I recently download Dolphin to play this game and I can't make it 2 minutes into it without the game crashing on me. It seems as if everyone here can make it through so I was hoping someone could tell me what to change or look for so that mine stops crashing. I can barely get off of the boat scene to the main title. Sad