Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: help me :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if i close the dolphin and open again he dont open Sad help me plx, i need to extract other emulator and i lose my saves Sad
other thing i play this emulator whith a real wii mote but, the bluetooth must to be on top of the screen?
i use the bluetooth adapter on cpu but i cant take the star bits on super mario galaxy :S
uninstall dolphin, try the lest version, if the problem continues try ctrl+shift +esc >> process find dolphin.exe, right click >> end task. open dolphin again and be happy.
and the sensor bar?
(08-03-2010, 07:56 AM)noobzord Wrote: [ -> ]and the sensor bar?

What about it?
(08-03-2010, 08:03 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2010, 07:56 AM)noobzord Wrote: [ -> ]and the sensor bar?

What about it?

i have a bluetooth adapter and i want to play like wii, like play zelda but i don't know if the bluetooth adapter have to be on top of screem
The adapter doesnt have to be at the top of the screen. thats the wii sensor bar your thinking of.
(08-03-2010, 08:43 AM)my_rig_is_dust Wrote: [ -> ]The adapter doesnt have to be at the top of the screen. thats the wii sensor bar your thinking of.

i have a wii mote but, whan i connect in buetooh, i cant take the star bits in super mario galaxy Sad
:/ Do you have a sensor bar?
Also, you must enable "CPU EFB access" in the video plugin config.
yes i got the sensor bar, but in nintendo wii, a real nintendo wii, i have this emulator cause my wii is bloked and i don't wanna unlock xD
wow i cant understand a word u said... :\
Pages: 1 2