Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Most epic glitch ever. SMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In super mario sunshine. Go to the cleanup sirena beach level. After the guy talks to you, the clock never starts. Talk to him again and it clears the level giving you the shine sprite.

You also cannot see the goo on dx9 plugin, only openGL.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3154/glitcha.png
I played SMS yesterday with DX9 and OpenCL, I could not only see the goo but effectively clear it with FLUDD.

R6027.
(08-03-2010, 05:20 AM)El Buga Wrote: [ -> ]I played SMS yesterday with DX9 and OpenCL, I could not only see the goo but effectively clear it with FLUDD.

R6027.
Yea, but the clock freezes and i dont have to do anything, ecept talk to the guy to clear it.

On a personal note. I EFFING HATE THAT LEVEL. Just thought I would post it. It seemed pretty funny at that moment.

Also, even cleaning up the goo, it still would hurt me to walk where it was.
(08-03-2010, 05:20 AM)El Buga Wrote: [ -> ]I played SMS yesterday with DX9 and OpenCL, I could not only see the goo but effectively clear it with FLUDD.

R6027.

Enable Copy EFB to Ram, since the hybrid efb to ram commit by rodolfoo Copy EFB to Ram is much faster and goop cleaning is confirmed to be working. However that Sirena Beach issue is not fixed as that is likely a separate issue, possibly related to the core.
Thanks, but I already have it enabled. And yes, goop cleaning is working, that's what I said in my post. Tongue
Oh I misread your post, I thought you said you couldn't see it or effectively clear it. Tongue
(08-03-2010, 06:18 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I misread your post, I thought you said you couldn't see it or effectively clear it. Tongue

I can't see it, and if I clean it i still get hurt for touching where it was. But its only that level.
No problem Tongue

Yes, I tested exactly that level, Hero. Found no problems whatsoever.

Blue coin hunting. Tongue
(08-03-2010, 12:38 PM)El Buga Wrote: [ -> ]No problem Tongue

Yes, I tested exactly that level, Hero. Found no problems whatsoever.

Blue coin hunting. Tongue

Really? It works 100% on openGL as normal. On dx11, all the goo rushes to the right and off map. DX9, same thing but the electric does not. Maybe its a bad rip just for that one level. Oh well,maybe I'll make a video.