Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Remote and Pointer Cursors Help. Cant move them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With certain games like Super Mario Party 8 and Endless Ocean when I get to the screen where you are supposed to move the pointers -little hand icon for Mario 8 and for Endless Ocean the little blue dot my Wii Remote controller won't move the pointers. My Wii Remote is 100% working fine & connected to the Nunchuck. But for these 2 particular games I can skip the intro stuff just fine, but when i get to the start screens i cant move the pointers at all. The game is not frozen or anything i just cant move the pointers at all to start them. Is there like some trick to it? I have this problem using "any" revision.

Help/advice pls, thx in advance!
Something wrong with your Sensor Bar or whatever you are using to get pointer
(05-04-2009, 05:06 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Something wrong with your Sensor Bar or whatever you are using to get pointer

I thought that too, but my sensor bar works with Bleach Shattered Blade just fine.... Huh

The weird thing is if i disable the Wii remote and use game controller instead i can move the pointer with my PC mouse....?

why is that?

thx
Well, maybe it's only these games are broken. I have Mario Party 8, I'll try it.
(05-04-2009, 05:32 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, maybe it's only these games are broken. I have Mario Party 8, I'll try it.

yeah could u please? that would be great....been trying for like 2 hrs to get it working. i can move the hand pointer in Mario Party 8 with my mouse for some reason...but it's like "off-centered?" and cant scroll all the way to the top of the screen only to the middle. Wii remote is like 0% working other than being able to advance past the wii remote screen at the beginning

also for endless ocean i saw on some list that is was supposed to be 100% working...so weird
Hmmm, for some reason, it works for me ok as usual
(05-04-2009, 08:07 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, for some reason, it works for me ok as usual

hey no sound thx for testing. what revision are you using and what are your settings? i can't get it to work at all. i tried for like 3 hours... Undecided

are you using a wii remote w/ a nunchuck?

thx
no sound can you provide your settings please? i want to check them against mine.
I'm using revision 3145 x86 if you're wonder and every setting is standard