Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin wont work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shcfifty5

i'm somewhat new emus so i dont really know whats up. But i downloaded dolphin and opened it, i clicked on extract, it extracted but nothing happened after that...what is supposed to happen next? i would assume that its supposed to open but i'm not too sure. any help or advice?
(08-02-2010, 06:55 AM)Shcfifty5 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm somewhat new emus so i dont really know whats up. But i downloaded dolphin and opened it, i clicked on extract, it extracted but nothing happened after that...what is supposed to happen next? i would assume that its supposed to open but i'm not too sure. any help or advice?

the way you describe sounds like you need to open the folder that contains dolphin.exe and left double click with your mouse to start dolphin, and afterwards check for some tutorials using the search button.

incase its really not starting dolphin you should look for message errors and try searching those errors with the search button here or google it
Post your system specifications..