Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PS2 Controller play with Fatal Frame 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I have a question to ask: How can I use my PS2 Controller as nunchuck ?

I have tried a lot of configurations but have no luck Sad ...

All the button such as Run, Home, + , - works well but I cant use the analog to turn the character around.

If you have experienced it, please share with me

Thanks

---- My English is bad, i'm sorry ----
No one can help me ??? please .... Sad(
Use the new wiimote plugin, found in any recent svn build.
You can find all kinds of links to svn builds on the forums. (SVN Revision Discussion)
(08-01-2010, 01:24 AM)ryudo206 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I have a question to ask: How can I use my PS2 Controller as nunchuck ?

I have tried a lot of configurations but have no luck Sad ...

All the button such as Run, Home, + , - works well but I cant use the analog to turn the character around.

If you have experienced it, please share with me

Thanks

---- My English is bad, i'm sorry ----

of course you can
use new incomplete wiimote plugin
set right analog to IR
extension nunchuck
set nunchuck stick to left analog
other buttons up to yourself, just try to set the buttons in a way that you can press multiple buttons while using the analogs without feel unconfortable, and make profiles for each game, this way when you get a new revision you dont need to redo it all again, just copy the folder to the next revision.

that was the basic for any game that use nunchuck + wiimote,
hope it helps.

cheers
OK, I will try, I didnt know that the new wiimote plugin is my solution Smile

Thanks all ya
I'm sorry to dig this thread up, I try the new plugin and it work well but how I can look up and down. I try with my Iphone, when I lift my Iphone up the character look up when I put it down the character look down.

I tried with the left analog but it didnt work
Tilt wiimote up or down, it's a Wiimote movement
I tried but It didnt work, I'm using new wiimote plugin and the left analog
ok, I did it, just disable the UDPWii .... anyway thanks all you guys who help me Smile
I also have a question. I got my controller set up just the way i want it as of now but when I "reach" for an item it says to hold. When I reach and try to hold it does some kind of glitch then it shoes her reach out her hand back and forth back and forth. It also shows im holding down the button but in the end she nevers picks it up. Do I have something wrong on my control scheme?