Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: MGS Twin Snakes [Config]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

erdo309

Hey could you guys share a nice config for metal gear solid twin snakes or help me editing my current config, please ? Im using Windows 7 64 bit.

My system specs:

Intel Core i5 M540 @ 2.53Ghz

6 gigs of RAM

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 (1GB)

My current config on Dolphin SVN R 6000M:

[Image: 96m9dx.jpg]

[Image: s28ghj.jpg]

So any advances ? Because Im playing the game with 30-35 fps and 15 fps on scenes.
I'm about to reinstall OS so can't test latest revs now but try running it in JIT mode and experiment with new MNU stuff.
Disable Vsync.

erdo309

It wont run smoothly... 30-38 fps normal and after playing 5 minutes it goes down to 15 fps sometimes ... so annoying :S

edit: nvm I better play the pc version of mgs Big Grin
That's strange coz I used to get 50 fps everywhere and 25-30 in cutscenes not that long ago. It was on my e84 @ 3.5-6 Ghz if I'm not mistaken.
Try OC'ing your i5.

erdo309

(08-01-2010, 01:34 AM)fagoatse Wrote: [ -> ]That's strange coz I used to get 50 fps everywhere and 25-30 in cutscenes not that long ago. It was on my e84 @ 3.5-6 Ghz if I'm not mistaken.
Try OC'ing your i5.

Mhh how do I OC it ? :S
Well....I can't help you but such sites and guru3d, tomshardware, anandtech, overclock net will.
anyway, I found some time to test MGS and it runs very well for a game that runs on a huge hack, everything max'd and close to 100% all the time.