Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Trying 2 do 2 player SSBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys I have 1 player working (360 controller) 2nd player configured to a keyboard and it doesn't quite work. No button the keyboard seem to work except for the arrow keys. The arrow keys are messed up too, for instance up is right down is left etc. I tried different combinations to get the keys to respond to to apropriate tasks (up is up). Nothing works. Also i have a microsoft with (1 d pad control with 6 other buttons) and that isn't being picked up at all. Not able to register any keys with it. So please help! Do I need a certain plugins ? What em I doing wrong? Dolp version SVN2811.
THX in advance!
IN Fact, the same happens with the wiimote for me. when I press Right it goes up and so on. Any ideas?

LuisR14

(05-04-2009, 07:20 AM)maximumxp Wrote: [ -> ]IN Fact, the same happens with the wiimote for me. when I press Right it goes up and so on. Any ideas?
for SSBB? Smile
Okay some how i got it to work. But now my arrows keys controll both player 1 and player 2 :S How do i make it player 2 is only controlled by xbox 360 controller?
change the button configuration in wiimote settings, some times the game recognize wiimote and controller as the same player.
Okay i think the problem is with the wii mote config. Something is wrong with mine i changed some of the controls and i got the keyboard to control 1 player but not my 2nd player cant be controlled with 360 even thought it selected under pad to 360 controller. Can someone give me there setup for wii mote (screenshot) where it configured to 360 controller and keyboard so I can do 2 player. Please!
(05-04-2009, 07:10 AM)Lavitz Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys I have 1 player working (360 controller) 2nd player configured to a keyboard and it doesn't quite work. No button the keyboard seem to work except for the arrow keys. The arrow keys are messed up too, for instance up is right down is left etc. I tried different combinations to get the keys to respond to to apropriate tasks (up is up). Nothing works. Also i have a microsoft with (1 d pad control with 6 other buttons) and that isn't being picked up at all. Not able to register any keys with it. So please help! Do I need a certain plugins ? What em I doing wrong? Dolp version SVN2811.
THX in advance!

(05-04-2009, 07:20 AM)maximumxp Wrote: [ -> ]IN Fact, the same happens with the wiimote for me. when I press Right it goes up and so on. Any ideas?

Set "Sideways D-Pad" in Wiimote options

LuisR14

(05-04-2009, 03:40 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]
Set "Sideways D-Pad" in Wiimote options
yea i was gonna suggest that Tongue