Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: where i got dx 11 plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i see the post of dx 11, and i wanna try but i don't know where i download, yes i'm noob xD help a noob for the best of this world!! thx
it's already included with dolphin
i got only dx 9 and open gl option Sad
You need Windows 7 or Vista, my guess is that you have Windows XP which does not support Direct X 10 or DirectX 11. It would help if you posted your system specifications and operating system so we can get a better idea what the issue is, but don't bother posting if you have Windows XP because the obvious solution would be to upgrade to Windows Vista/7.
(07-29-2010, 07:37 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]You need Windows 7 or Vista, my guess is that you have Windows XP which does not support Direct X 10 or DirectX 11. It would help if you posted your system specifications and operating system so we can get a better idea what the issue is, but don't bother posting if you have Windows XP because the obvious solution would be to upgrade to Windows Vista/7.

I don't think Dolphin 2.0 off the official site has the DX11 plugin included, I'm on Win7 and when I downloaded it last month it wasn't there I got it with a SVN build I grabbed.
no, i have windows 7 ultimate x64 Sad
What graphics chip/card do you have, does it support DirectX 10 or DirectX 11? If the DirectX 9 plugin is showing, the DirectX 11 plugin should also be showing. What revision are you using, the DirectX11 plugin was added not long ago and if you are using an older revision you won't have this plugin, try updating to the latest revision if you are using an old revision of Dolphin. Wink
(07-29-2010, 08:00 AM)noobzord Wrote: [ -> ]no, i have windows 7 ultimate x64 Sad

Grab a fresh build off dolphin-emu.org It will have the plug-in.
Or you can also download new builds from here, even builds optimized for Intel processors. You may want these builds especially if you plan on playing Zelda Twilight Princess since they are patched with the Hyrule Field speedup hack.

I also recommend these builds: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-9549.html