Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (fail)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,
I have Super Smash Bros. Brawl (ISO-file). I opened it with dolphin emu. The problem is, it ask me for a disk. And i don't know why. I made a screen of it:

[Image: i299uo.jpg]

I don't know what to do. Maybe it's caused by my settings?

[Image: 2j13ddy.jpg]

[Image: 2cws76c.jpg]

[Image: 2reik2e.jpg]

[Image: 2lb2uz4.jpg]

I got also some system info from my PC (or whatever you call it in english)

[Image: 2cqy3ie.jpg]

[Image: 2hoiomf.jpg]

I have 32-bit Windows Vista (bussines)

Please can someonehelp me???
Only PAL version works at the moment. You have NTSC one and you need to wait for fix by developers.
(05-04-2009, 03:30 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Only PAL version works at the moment. You have NTSC one and you need to wait for fix by developers.

so you mean that i have to wait till they will release the newest dolhpin version?

LuisR14

yes :p
(05-04-2009, 04:10 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]yes :p

and how long does it going to take? Will it release soon?

LuisR14

well nobody will know when, so just wait till it is released Smile (or tryout all the betas that come out Tongue)

cAm8k

So when they come out with a NTSC fix i will be able to just put my disk in my computer since it can read DVD's? Also, on an unrelated note, there is a thing called brawl+ which uses codes that you load through an SD card, can dolphin run these codes?

LuisR14

(05-04-2009, 11:29 AM)cAm8k Wrote: [ -> ]i will be able to just put my disk in my computer since it can read DVD's?
i don't think so (unless you have one of those rare LG drives Tongue)

cmccmc

(05-04-2009, 11:31 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2009, 11:29 AM)cAm8k Wrote: [ -> ]i will be able to just put my disk in my computer since it can read DVD's?
i don't think so (unless you have one of those rare LG drives Tongue)
If by dvd's he means wii games than yes but chances are he doesn't
You mean that all NTSC versions doesn't work? So not only Super Smash Bros. Brawl.....?
Pages: 1 2