Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Speed of emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, i'm new in this forum but, i use the dolphin, well, i play the games from a dvd drive and the speed are so slow, don't know why Sad
i have a AMD phanton x4 (3,0ghrz) 4gb ram ddr3 ati radeon 5570 and windows 7 ultimate x64 i run so many games in 1920x1080 why the wii i can't run?? the graphics of emulator are in 600x800 Sad
(07-27-2010, 01:45 AM)noobzord Wrote: [ -> ]hello, i'm new in this forum but, i use the dolphin, well, i play the games from a dvd drive and the speed are so slow, don't know why Sad
i have a AMD phanton x4 (3,0ghrz) 4gb ram ddr3 ati radeon 5570 and windows 7 ultimate x64 i run so many games in 1920x1080 why the wii i can't run?? the graphics of emulator are in 600x800 Sad

Wow, you have a pretty rare DVD drive if you can run Wii games from it. Best is to dump them to your hardrive since most likely your DVD drive needs to buffer all the time (Rawdump, look it up in google). Also make sure that you are using EFB to Texture and the directx9 plugin in the graphic settings.
where i get this plugins? i dont have any none Sad
(07-27-2010, 03:39 AM)noobzord Wrote: [ -> ]where i get this plugins? i dont have any none Sad

Read the stickies on the support forum, you can find the solution in them.
man i'm new in this forum... its more easy u put here the dll downloads, i'm brazilian and don't know mutch english Sad
i'm running this emulator whith open gl, dont have other option Sad
Hi brazilian mate.....Tongue. Dodgy
i goto dx9.dll im computer but i got 2 opitions on emulator open gl or soft render Sad
(07-27-2010, 09:16 AM)noobzord Wrote: [ -> ]i goto dx9.dll im computer but i got 2 opitions on emulator open gl or soft render Sad

Install this : http://www.techspot.com/downloads/33-directx.html

If it dont work install this one:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...6652cd92a3
thx so much (: