Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dophin on line , its possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

franco_mdq

hello, first of all, I apologize for my English, I'm from Argentina and I'm using the google translator .
my question is whether or not you can play online with a dolphin, I have several vercion, the games run smoothly except that the new pikachu wii pokepark remains in a fall endless, but what they really come from is that, and succeeded in getting the menu wii on dolphin and it works fine but when I give "Wii options" fit, then we have data management and configuration of wii, when we give directly wii configuration does not fit, goes black but still fps assets, if one has access to that part, it could set the wiiconect24 or whatever xD and would be configured the connection, if anyone knows of something to share with the community please and thank you very much from all users page.
Franco_mdq carefully
yea and no, you cannot play on nintendo's servers, but you can use dolphins netplay feature which will allow you to play with other people using dolphin