Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Best configuration on keyboard or pad for wiimote for super mario galaxy???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i was just wondering wat the best configuration for the wiimote and nunchuck is on the keyboard or on a gamepad...i have a logitech controller so its the same as a ps2 controller pretty much Tongue but i was just wondering and i also dunno wat all the buttons do and which ones arent needed and how do i use my control sticks...they dont work in the game but they say theyre mapped in the wiimote config by some axis or sumthing but i dont kno if that really does anything at all.....

AXEL-87-

Hi i was wondering the same. Is it possible to use a keyboard and mouse with the emulator for games like monster hunter tri, super mario galaxy 2 and so on. It say's the buttons are mapped in the wii controller options in the menu but when i try to press a (X) it doesnt register. I find this strange because i had no problem playing smash bros brawl like this. Do i need plugins ?

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated

Intel Core 2 duo processors p7540/2.13 GHZ
4 GB RAM
Nividia Ge force GT 230M GPU (512mb)
Windows 7 Home premium

Ddave

I'm trying super mario galaxy 2 as well, i can load the game but it needs me to connect a nunchuk to the wii remote. and i dont have a gamepad to try it out so my only hope is on the keyboard and mouse.Otherwise i have to go and buy myself a remote and nunchuk

CPU : E7300
GPU : HD4870
Dolphin 2.0