Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with Mario galaxy.Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

alelk

Hello,
I have a problem with this game,
the game is work perfect, run at 55 FPS and I dont have problem with the sound.
The problem is when I'm playing the game, the screen turns black, i can hear the game, but I cannot see It.
I use Direct3D9 Plugin.I have a 9800 GTX + SC, and a processor with 2 cores. Please help me.
says that:
FBManager::Create Fail:Create Color Texture
FBManager::Create FailBig Grinepth Color
I'm guessing it turns black after you get a grand star?

alelk

(07-22-2010, 10:54 AM)jumb Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing it turns black after you get a grand star?

no, when I push the forward botton to see with mario eyes, the screen put black, and some moments of the game, for example when I fight with a monster...

pooh

try to use new version of dophin
in dx9 plugin settings disable CPU>EFB access....it is the only way...
ive read that the dx9 plugin doesnt support the graphics of super mario galaxy as well as the open gl does...so get a older rev...ive heard that the 37XX series was pretty fast with super mario galaxy ...
(07-27-2010, 03:47 AM)hansenderek Wrote: [ -> ]ive read that the dx9 plugin doesnt support the graphics of super mario galaxy as well as the open gl does...so get a older rev...ive heard that the 37XX series was pretty fast with super mario galaxy ...

You are on the right tracks, but this problem only appears with nvidia cards (like OP has, 9800gtx)

Quote:FBManager::Create Fail:Create Color Texture
FBManager::Create FailBig Grinepth Color

The solution is to switch to openGL graphics plugin. After that, save and go back to dx9