Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: fire emblem: transfer save from path of radiance to radiant dawn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, as title suggested, I finish the game path of radiance on dolphin, now I would like to start on radiant dawn on dolphin too.
I heard that we can transfer save of path of radiance from gamecube to wii (radiant dawn), do you guys know how to do this?
when i start new game in radiant dawn (with GC save of path of radiance) I always got this message
fire emblem: path of radiance file on memory card in slot a is corrupt this file need to be deleted
so is there actually a way to convert/transfer saves?
thanks

Luksis

Hello, i have exactly the same problem.
Thorug i already read of some people who got it to function.
Does anyone know how it works?
(07-21-2010, 01:26 PM)unknowndevil Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, as title suggested, I finish the game path of radiance on dolphin, now I would like to start on radiant dawn on dolphin too.
I heard that we can transfer save of path of radiance from gamecube to wii (radiant dawn), do you guys know how to do this?
when i start new game in radiant dawn (with GC save of path of radiance) I always got this message
fire emblem: path of radiance file on memory card in slot a is corrupt this file need to be deleted
so is there actually a way to convert/transfer saves?
thanks

Are both games from the same region? If not maybe the game searches for the save in a different memory card (there are different GC memory cards saved in dolphin depending on the region of the game).

Personally i have no problem with both games from the same region.