Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Someone screwed up OpenGL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the title says, getting 1 FPS here on the OpenGL plugin while the DX9 plugin runs most games full speed. No, it's not my configuration I already checked, it's the plugin itself.

:Edit: Accidentally posted in the wrong section.

:Edit 2: Yeah, someone really killed any Performance in OpenGL, between 1 - 7 FPS in all games. The ZTP intro runs at 1 FPS, other games as high as 7 FPS on the title screens, too slow to try ingame. Tongue
latest OpenGL worked just fine for me :/ (as in , like always , being faster then DX9 plugin)
Works like normal for me , tested with brawl ( It's just a few frames slower than the DX9 plugin )
I'm using the latest revision, and OpenGL is molasses slow. About 7 FPS at the very fastest on nearly all games, same settings as before. Tweaking settings made no difference, DX9 is fine, just OpenGL is affected.
ok something to add...the ztp runs at like 1fps for me too in the open gl but once i copy and paste it into ramdisk it runs a full speed like it does on the Dx9...if that really means anything and open gl works just fine with mp2 and ssbm
opengl doesn't work for me higher than half of dx9 speed in ANY game i tried ever since i upgraded to W7 Tongue
try updating your gpu drivers
I already have the latest drivers installed for my GPU.
same here...
I tested with 5925 revision with a few games and opengl is slower.
Opengl
[Image: 345lo3p.png]
Directx9
[Image: 14xl37a.png]

In full screen, dx9 is just as normal with full fps but with opengl it becomes unbearably slow. There are no filters or AA applied.
Pages: 1 2