Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ary

Hello,

i've downloaded the 2.0 Dolphin version. The first game i've thrown in was Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2. The game works pretty smooth. But the loadings take very, very long time. Is ist, because the emulator is not developed far enough, or is it because of my CPU?

Intel Pentium T4400 2,2 GHZ (Dual Core)
64-Bit Mode
Nvidia Geforce G210M
4GB DDR2 Memory

Edit: I'm using the PAL (GER) Version
I know this is off-topic, but have you considered playing Blue Burst for the PC? It's the exact same game but with Episode 4 included as well, and is free now.

If by loading you mean the animations between when you go to Pioneer 2 and another area, it is about 10 seconds long on a real GC.

Ary

I've already heard about it. I've also tried it, but it won't work. But as you said, it's off-topic.

On my pc it takes more than 30 seconds.
(07-19-2010, 03:41 AM)Bacon Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is off-topic, but have you considered playing Blue Burst for the PC? It's the exact same game but with Episode 4 included as well, and is free now.

If by loading you mean the animations between when you go to Pioneer 2 and another area, it is about 10 seconds long on a real GC.
not on shit server schtserv? (used to be good...back in 2005. shit now. if my name rings you a bell then you know what time it is i think)

anyway, loading times also have to do with the hard drive
that, and pso always had horrible loading times imo; even on a gc/wii
(07-20-2010, 06:40 AM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2010, 03:41 AM)Bacon Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is off-topic, but have you considered playing Blue Burst for the PC? It's the exact same game but with Episode 4 included as well, and is free now.

not on shit server schtserv? (used to be good...back in 2005. shit now. if my name rings you a bell then you know what time it is i think)

anyway, loading times also have to do with the hard drive
that, and pso always had horrible loading times imo; even on a gc/wii

i was going to tell him to try sodaboy's tethellia, it's what I use and you can just make your own server lol (I play by myself a lot)

klo1160@yahoo.com

Im trying to run my phantasy star online but for me it hangs at the very first menu screen where you have to agree to the user agreement. i happen to have both PSO episode 1 and 2; PSO episode 1 and 2 plus and neither of them work.

Can you tell me what settings you were using to get it to run? Any help is appreciated.
There really is no point like mentioned. Blue Burst is this plus more and it requires way less specs to run at max settings on the Pc version than emulating the GC.