Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sight in RETUC and RETDC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The sight in the video games Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles is very uncentered with all settings I've tried (always with mouse...) in two or three versions of Dolphin, 2.0 included. That makes aiming difficult. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.
Do you mean your mouse cursor is not at the same position as the wii cursor? Try playing around with the IR Pointer settings until it works out.
Yes, that's the problem, the Wii cursor is never the same position as the mouse cursor. I've tried that, and the precision improves a lot but... The sight moves from “center” of the cursor when I move it by the screen... Furthermore, there is some lag when moving, but that's not as important as a good or precise sight... Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.
It's just a matter of choosing the correct IR Pointer values there. Lots of trial and error, no other way possible yet. Shouldnt take that long tho.
Yes, now it's almost perfect. I think the sight system will be improving with time (as the sound...), if the Dolphin developers think it's necessary. Anyway, thank you a lot for the help. Smile