Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: XBOX 360 Controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to use a wireless XBOX 360 controller to play some Gamecube games but I don't know how. Some people say you have to use GCpad New and select it from the device drop down list but I don't know how to get my controller to show up there. I just want my Dolphin to be perfect! Smile
In your device list, you should have an "XInput/0/Gamepad" entry when your 360 controller is attached.

Here's a screenshot of the config people often use with 360 controllers:
[attachment=3859]
To use wireless 360 controllers on a computer you will need the wireless gaming receiver.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_ac...g_Receiver
(07-17-2010, 12:47 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]In your device list, you should have an "XInput/0/Gamepad" entry when your 360 controller is attached.

Here's a screenshot of the config people often use with 360 controllers:

I'm using a wireless controller so I don't know how to attach it until slipk487 said...

(07-17-2010, 12:50 PM)slipk487 Wrote: [ -> ]To use wireless 360 controllers on a computer you will need the wireless gaming receiver.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_ac...g_Receiver

but it says they no longer sell them. Sad Is there a program that detects it?
(07-17-2010, 12:58 PM)Zimpery Wrote: [ -> ]but it says they no longer sell them. Sad Is there a program that detects it?

Programs are not magic, they can not "detect" your gamepad without the wireless receiver. ;P

If it's true that they no longer sell them you will have to buy one on the internet I guess.
(07-17-2010, 01:05 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2010, 12:58 PM)Zimpery Wrote: [ -> ]but it says they no longer sell them. Sad Is there a program that detects it?

Programs are not magic, they can not "detect" your gamepad without the wireless receiver. ;P

If it's true that they no longer sell them you will have to buy one on the internet I guess.

Guess I'll just find a wire for my controller, probably a lot easier. Smile
I've seen wireless receivers on Ebay.